Saturday, March 26, 2011

While I was away

Seoul metro area is the second largest metro area in the world. So there's this lovely cloud of smog that permeates the place and I got to worrying about a 3-week cough I had. At least, that was two weeks ago. At that time I saw a doc and got a huge package of pills...they hand them out like candy here. After a week of that, the cough was taken care of and I felt pretty good about life, then suddenly over the past week a bacterial infection took hold in my mouth. The bacterial equivalent of Seoul metro area was being constructed on my tonsils, and next thing I knew I could barely talk or even swallow.

Yesterday I got a new and improved doc who gave me new and improved pills and now my situation is looking up. Twice today, he jammed this gigantic syringe into my mouth to drain out all the vile fluids.

I think I'm getting back to my normal self, so I'm back to PA-G. I made a lovely artwork to celebrate my bacterial infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment