Thursday, June 16, 2011

My drawing skills are tight. Dont' be steppin

When I was in elementary school I was pretty convinced that I was the best artist in the entire building. My skills were so damn tight that no one ever thought to challenge me. Then one day another boy casually implied that he could draw better than me...shocking! I was so infuriated that I proceeded to draw the most epic drawing I had yet created: Cat Beach. It was basically a beach covered with suave cats in sunglasses carrying skateboards, surfboards, and boom boxes. They were playing beach volleyball and mackin it with bikini-clad cat honeys that were lying on the beach.

I've recreated Cat Beach in MS Paint, and although its grandeur pales in comparison to the original, you can get some idea of its legend:

No comments:

Post a Comment